For Promotions

At SASS Management we pride ourselves on having the top promotional staff in the country.  To help keep our staff informed, we have provided some useful links and resources below.

ABN "Australian Business Number"

If you are a promotional staff member for SASS Management you will need to register for an ABN as a "sole trader".  The best way to register for an ABN is via the ABR website at

All ABN sub-contractors should have their own personal insurances, especially if you are a full time promotional staff member. We recommend RGIB Insurance   RGIB have a comprehensve list of plans that can be tailored to suit your needs.

RSA “Responsible Service of Alcohol”

Promotions involving the service or supply of Alchohol require your to have your current RSA.  We recommend all staff to apply as it will help increase the amount of work available to you.  

The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) administers the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). 

You can apply for your RSA via the links provided below:




All Promotional Staff are required to invoice SASS Management directly for jobs they undertake. Please contact us if you would like us to send you a blank invoice template.